Sunday, October 28, 2012

Typically Tourist



Me at theSaint-Germain l'Auxerrois

Sometimes, some dreams, do come true. I remember sitting with my history project on the Renaissance while growing up, and wondering to myself if such places did, in reality, exist. I had seen pictures, which were not only breath-taking, but unfamilar and alien. I promised myself, that some day, far into the future, I would save up and find out. 
This summer, I had the immense satisfaction of striking one wish off of my bucket list.

(The Saint-Germain l'Auxerrois has a very dark history with respect to the 1572 massacre, google it or find a book!)

3 comments:

..Sudha Palepu said...

Dude! I love your lighting effects and them rays! It looks like this in Delhi these days, at around 7:30am and I'm reminded of you every morning <3

Lavanya said...

Aww! :D See then now that's a very good thing! Now wrap up work jaldi se so we can escape to the hills!
Thank you! :*

Shalmi said...

I love the grey sky and gold buildings contrast. Gold is my favourite colour to see pictures in, this demonstrates why.