Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy Birthday You


Happiness.

I doubt, I have ever met someone as wonderful as this guy.
 And I have met a number of people. 
I sometimes think this is all in my head, he's one of those perfect fictional characters, from some favourite book.
 Who else is going to throw the best Christmas surprises? 
Who else is going to carry a pair of flats in his bag, just so that, when you're tired of wearing your boots, you can slip into those? 
Who else is going to sit in by the phone, after an exhausting day at work, for hours to listen to you drone?
 Who else is going to make sure that you go to sleep, only when you're left smiling? 

I doubt, to me, perfection could be defined in any other way.

To the most genuine, good hearted, tall wall of love,
Happy Birthday Ladoo!
May your life be filled with every good thing, happiness, love and cheer.
May all your wishes come true.

No matter what people may say, 
they stand corrected,
for it's me,
who's lucky and thankful,
to have you in my life.

Love you, always.



2 comments:

prakash said...

very nicely expressed..liked the colours, textures, patterns, etc....Sigh!!(as always - speechless) :)

Lavanya said...

Thank you so much Prakash! :D