Friday, March 8, 2013


Tomboy

A recent conversation about childhood memories with the boy, 
brought this about. 
I spent most of my time, playing cricket with my brother (even if he only let me field and never let me bat!), revering his sense of dressing and waiting for hand-me-downs, drawing cars, watching wrestling, playing Contra
 and running around trying to fit in with his friends who came over. 
All of this,
 much to my brothers' embarrassment. 

But it made me happy, so I did it anyway.

5 comments:

Sudha Palepu said...

These has GOT to be a <3 button somewhere around here!!

Lavanya said...

AWW! <3 thank you!

saviomascarenhas said...

Hi Lavanya,
Really loved your work... its so blissful to look at.
i work as the Art Director for Tinkle comics and would like to see your work in our magazine.
Please let me know if you would be free to take up freelance assignments . You can write to me at savio.mascarenhas@ack-media.com

saviomascarenhas said...

Hi Lavanya,
Really loved your work... its so blissful to look at.
i work as the Art Director for Tinkle comics and would like to see your work in our magazine.
Please let me know if you would be free to take up freelance assignments . You can write to me at savio.mascarenhas@ack-media.com

Sandhya Ramachandran said...

CONTRA!!!
I LOVED Contra as well. Used to play it with Appa! :D And like Palepu says, bring on the <3 button for your entire blog!

:*