Saturday, January 11, 2014

Happy Birthday to you potato! :D


To the little things that make for happiness.


It's funny how distance can make you understand (albeit some times with much agony), the impact of  another person in your life. It makes the little things matter. 
(Even if they are as ridiculously tiny and as irrelevant as my feet.) 

Happy Birthday to the boy who can fit all of the little things in the palm of his hands.
There is a little world that rests in them. And that world is a whole person.

Thank you for everything. 
Your ignorance to how special you are, is both endearing and humbling.


Always stay happy, always stay loved. May all of your large and little wishes come true.
May you always be the Spud amongst the moronic studs that surround us.

Love,
the other potato.

2 comments:

satyam said...

AAAAAAAAA this is so wonderful! THANK YOU BABY! This is so wonderful!

My birthday was the most special thanks to you! So so lucky to have spent it together! Thank you for all the wonderful gifts and the multiple cakes! Best start to my year. Yousa has made ALL my wishes come true :D

I miss you <3

(Also, my hand is the same size as your face XD)

Lavanya said...

Naaw shucks :D. Stop it you. *insert stupid blushing smiley*.
I love and miss you too.
You wonderful, wonderful human being.

AND NO THEY ARE NOT! :O.