Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mommy.



Up On the Daily Prophet! 

To the greatest woman on Earth to me. Thank you endlessly, for every little and large thing you have done for us, thank you for all the little and large sacrifices you have made to put our happiness first. Mommy, you are everything to Dada, Gau', Leo' and me. 

My mother, is the reason, that I have so much to be thankful for, today, every day. One right move in the right direction, at the right time, changed my life, for the best I think it could possibly be.

She's Magic. 


I devote my lifetime in keeping you as happy as the best I can. I love you.

(psst: click on the image if it's not moving, and view in a new tab. There seems to be a freezing charm (Immobulus) that's on the loose)


4 comments:

satyam said...

Oh wow! You got the look and feel spot on! Beautiful :D Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there!

Akshaya Shenoy said...

Very nice....good luck....

Abhishek Dey said...

Amazing! Every illustration I see of your's, and only one thing strikes me:

INSPIRATION! :)

Lavanya said...

Thank you so much! :D That means so much to me!