Thursday, June 26, 2014

Celestine!


I was gifted an early birthday present this year! :D 
It's my new Ukulele! I've aptly named her Celestine, from Ernest and Celestine., because she's small but isn't in the least shy of speaking her mind when strummed! 

I love to sing (I'm not sure if I'm any good), and have been wanting to own an instrument to accompany my singing for a while now. And I finally do! All my love and gratitude go to my partner; you have no idea how grateful, thankful and happy I am, to own one of these! I love you so much!

On the other hand, I've been experimenting with new styles and this one's a semi-rough sketch of working purely with light and colour and no lines. SO MUCH FUN!! :D

Hopefully more to come soon! 






1 comment:

satyam said...

HAHAHAHHAHA i died laughing when you told me the backstory behind this illustration :'D Love it!