Sunday, January 11, 2015

Outside our window.

I've been really caught up with tons from the start of this year! So sincere apologies for the late updates! 
So this time, the boy and I decided to get down to some canvas painting. It was his first time with acrylics and first time at painting as well. 
So I first went about sketching the idea out digitally and then we purchased four square canvases to recreate each quarter from the sketch. We wanted to give it the feeling of looking out of our window. 

After about two days of work, we finished it! :D And now it hangs proudly above the couch. 

Happy Birthday Hon'! It looks like you could give me a run for my money, so glad you don't do this for a living! XD



Digital sketch ^



the result! :D

1 comment:

satyam said...

HAHAHAHA run for your money it seems! I enjoyed this so much ya! Thank you for patiently sitting with me and covering up all my mistakes <3

I LOVE YOU <3