Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Happy Birthday Gorgeous!


There are a handful of people I would truly be nothing without, this here young lady in the stripes is one of them. 

Thank you for being born my love! I cannot tell you how much I miss you, so why don't I show you when you're here? 
Thank you for being the one with the wise words, a listening ear, an open heart, so much love to give and a sister to me. Thank you for everything Kanshu. You wonderful, wonderful soul. 

Shine bright and take the world by storm! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D 

Love,
La'. ♥

1 comment:

curtis03 Lewis said...

Very nice post!! Birthdays are great occasion for celebrating with your friends and family. It is perfect occasion when your family and friends got to know each other. At the best kid’s party venues Houston TX I’ll be hosting my daughter’s 6th birthday. This is so exciting!