Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's day, every day.


   

A Super Happy Mother's day to my Mommy dearest. 

If there's one tradition, that we continue to share even today, is taking a fifteen minute tea break in the evenings. Stop everything else, get the biscuits out, look out of the window, sit cross legged on the bed, sip our tea and talk about everything under the sun. 

It started with me requesting for tea, only to be shot down and handed a tumbler of steaming milk. That progressed to Bournvita, then tea with milk, and now to black tea.

Through this little timeline, our conversations too, have grown. 
And I cannot help but giggle with gratitude at the treasure trove of memories that we've made, just during tea time alone. 

Thanks Ma, for this and all the other wonderful things you've taught me, done for me, given me and sacrificed for me. I celebrate you every day, but this one day, I'd like to share this with the world too. 

I love you, you cannot possibly know how much, but I will try my whole life,
 in making sure that you do. 

♥.

Happy Mother's day to all the loving Mothers out there! 

No comments: