I love your style and content! Do you think the fetus works better when its away from the light? or with the back turned towards the light?
Thank you Sanchit! :D That could be interesting! Though here, she curls into a feotus, in the face of the light.
Have you seen the film L'illusionniste? Your style, particularly the way you use light, reminds me of it. Well done, again :)
Oh my! Yes of course I have! Sylvain Chomet is one of my favourite animators! :O He is a master, of course! Thank you so much Shalmi! Just putting me in the same sentence with him, is more than I could ask for. :D
lovely! much needed it is!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love your style and content! Do you think the fetus works better when its away from the light? or with the back turned towards the light?
Thank you Sanchit! :D That could be interesting! Though here, she curls into a feotus, in the face of the light.
Have you seen the film L'illusionniste? Your style, particularly the way you use light, reminds me of it. Well done, again :)
Oh my! Yes of course I have! Sylvain Chomet is one of my favourite animators! :O He is a master, of course! Thank you so much Shalmi! Just putting me in the same sentence with him, is more than I could ask for. :D
lovely! much needed it is!
Post a Comment